Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gastrofantastic

Switched up the usual sitting-around-the-apartment-on-a-weeknight and went to downtown Decatur. And for my listeners in or around anywhere near the metro Atlanta area, Decatur is hella tight. Chock full of boutiques, restaurants, and all sorts of hipster-meets-thug shenanigans.



Tonight, David and I met up with my pal Christina (who I haven't seen since JMU graduation) and her husband James for dinner at The Brick Store Pub. Guys, this place is phenomenal. I loved the atmosphere, the food, and the prices. Totally recommend.

Besides, the company was outstanding. :) We'll have to have those two over for a dinner party or some such in the veryvery near future.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a place we need to check out when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete