Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Most Enchanting

Guys. Just look at this. Just LOOK, you.


I have zero shame in admitting that I teared up like a little doofus at the sight of this gorgeous display of Disney's attention to detail. Guys. We haven't even gotten to the castle yet, and it's already amazing.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CASTLE?!

Annnd David even hinted that our anniversary dinner might be at the Be Our Guest restaurant so I'm slightly unable to control my emotions.

I can't. I'm unable to can. Just... I'm done. I'mma be in the car on the way there and be all like



3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! And us! When I come there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CAN WE JUST I MEAN THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING AND YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE KLEENEX APLENTY.

      Also, I love you and can't wait til you're stateside and Southside. What whaaaaat.

      Delete
    2. *Belle's house is amazing. Not my house. But when I have a house, it'll be amazing.

      Delete