Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Barbie Dream Home

I didn't want to post anything until we'd at least gotten somewhere with this one, but looks like the this one's got some potential. We've completed many of the steps already to getting this adorable little beauty:



Master Plan for Getting An Adorable Craftsman-Style Home in the Heart of Suwanee:

  1. See the house
  2. Like the house
  3. Make an offer on the house
  4. Get the seller to accept our offer
  5. Get the seller to sign the contract
  6. Obtain bank's approval for short sale
  7. Get home inspection
  8. Ensure all finances are squared away (kinda crossed off; we've gotten our loan pre-approval)
  9. Pray nothing mysterious goes wrong
  10. Close on the house
  11. GET THE KEYS TO OUR VERY OWN HOUSE
  12. MOVE-IN TIME YAY OMG YEEHAW
It's involving a lot of time (though not as much as some people have been burdened with), a lot of money (buh-bye fun money and all other superfluous funds for the next few months), but I've got a feeling it all will be worth it.

Praying types? Please keep on a-prayin'.


Addendum:  How did I not realize that this house is quite cottage-y? Just.Like.Belle's.House. Too much of a stretch? Should I go sit down? ...I'll go sit down.



1 comment:

  1. And I see the little windows of the possible crawlspace I'll be moving into! It's so cute, Mrs. B!

    ReplyDelete