Tuesday, January 10, 2012

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!



As an early birthday present (or, more aptly, an unbirthday present), David bought me the Lord of the Rings trilogy on Blu-Ray. I've gotta say, if there was ever a geeky fandom I could immerse myself in, it'd be all things Middle Earth.

We watched half of the extended version of The Two Towers tonight, which I feel is the strongest of the trilogy, Oscars be damned, even if Frodo is a perpetual crackhead/Debbie Downer. That, and it reminds me of the viral "Taters" and "They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard." (Google those if you haven't seen them. Pure unadulterated earworms, let me tell you.)

Truth: I attempted to learn how to read and write Elvish for a solid three days in high school. (And they said I'd never amount to anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment