Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not today

I understand that in the course of my blogging once a day, I'll be more or less inclined to have a few off days. I'mma be straight with you; I'm surprisingly without something interesting to say on a daily basis most of the time.

Well actually, to be truthful, I had this fantabulous themed Top-10 style entry planned for tonight. Fully intended on writing it like a boss and weaving fancy little witticisms and blowing everyone's mind. I'm brainstorming up a storm (...yeah.), excited for creativity... and then I get tired.

So let's just call this here entry a placeholder for my daily responsibility of blogging. I'll write something substantial tomorrow. And, as my favorite fellow Georgian, Miss Scarlett O'Hara, would declare in a breathy note of hope, "Tomorrow is another day."

No comments:

Post a Comment