Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So, y'know

I caved and bought a pen-and-paper planner.


She's a beaut, ain't she? Pastel yellow with a brown magnetic closure, and a place for my pen, and and and and and. I got to write the dates in on each page, which of course makes it feel like a grown-up's activity book.



I love how I just freaking said that I was going to endeavor to go all-digital in my planner-have this year. Perhaps it was my last squeak of protest before succumbing to the Way Things Ought To Be. There's an unmistakeable satisfaction in scribbling life's plans into a book.

Sorry, not sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought a paper planner, too. It's not as spiffy as yours, but it's still pretty to me. I've just found that it's easier to visualize things (i.e. vacation times) when it's written down on something tangible rather than stored as a calendar event in my phone.

    ReplyDelete