Sunday, January 8, 2012

A step in the digital direction?

One of my favorite things about kicking off a new year is looking into getting a new planner. That might make me an analog-happy dork (as only Katherine Heigl in 27 Dresses can attest to), but I think it's grand to have a pen-and-paper style planner to jot down birthdays, addresses, or just countdowns to really exciting events happening in the life of yours truly.

Here's the thing: I think I'm going to try to go without a pen-and-paper planner this year.








Sure, we can convey the shock and horror of this situation based off of the two most shocking, horrific actions in cinematic history, MESHED TOGETHER SAY WHAT.


Maybe, just maybe I can get by on typing things in my phone and hoping that it'll remind me that I have a haircut appointment. Quite honestly, I give myself a week before I go to Target and buy yet another Franklin Covey planner. Might be sooner than that.

Place yer bets, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment