Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home Stretch

Roughly about 49 required posts left of this blog before I've gotten to my year's mark. Not that I'm counting. Heavens, no.

It'll be nice to only blog when I've got something I want to say, not out of sheer obligation. Poo-poo on these once-a-day resolutions. They never seem to change a person, merely make them feel obligated to do something (and then excessively guilty when they don't follow through). That's not a way to self-improve.

Granted, I'd like to make sure I get my required glasses of water a day, but if I mess that up, I won't beat myself up over it. Sure, I'll get dehydrated, but meh.

In other news: Monday? I'm ready for you. Bring on your drudgery. I'm gonna slap it square in the mouth and show it who's boss. (Hashtag: motivation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment