Thursday, December 29, 2011

Like Helena Rubenstein or Betty Crocker

Today, I made some brownies (thanks to a delicious recipe-in-a-jar from a very dear friend of mine!). Aside from the fact that I didn't spray the baking dish with enough Pam (causing my brownies to come down with an unfortunate case of stick-to-the-bottom-osis), I'm quite satisfied with the finished product.

Verdict? They were delicious.




I just might be a bit of a domestic goddess one of these days. 

And in unrelated, but still important for a few of us, news: With regards to a few terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad buzzings about certain changes to the cast of an upcoming spectacle on the Great White Way, I have only this to say:

If the Paper Mill Playhouse cast of Newsies doesn't become the Broadway cast of Newsies, and I mean the FULL cast, in its entirety... Nobody will.


NOBODY WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment