Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I must admit

It's a little tricky to find motivation and gather up creativity when I'm fairly certain doing these daily blogs bears a striking resemblance to driving a car into a brick wall, Roger Rabbit style, putting it in reverse, and then doing it again. Daily.

I tend to not have as much time for being creative/witty/entertaining in my writing as I want to be. I want to blow your mind, really, and I haven't been. It's hard blogging once a day, you guys - even when I'm posting just pictures. I've gotten 700+ views and I've nothing to show for it. C'est pathetique, fer sure.

That's all right. As Scarlett says, "Tomorrow is another day." And while she'll go after Rhett tomorrow, I'm going to go after some solid literary value tomorrow.

Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment