Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Tad Less Liquid

Started off the day with good intentions: a protein shake, a chug of cranberry juice, multivitamin, olive leaf extract...

...And then someone brought doughnuts to the office.

I only had one, mind. But still. I felt downright wretched. What's more, I decided to return the warming trays from a previous Qdoba-catered event on my lunch break, and what do I discover? "Oh, you remembered to give these back to us? How 'bout a free entree, soldier?" I mean, what was I supposed to do, not have a free lunch? So, I had a veggie burrito, minus the tortilla, and a handful of chips. Shameful.


I was already planning on misbehaving tonight, though, since I had a girls' night with Lorien at Ru San's (for any of my loyal listeners in the area, this place has delicious sushi. Three pieces for $1.25! You best believe I was mixing and matching like a boss), and followed it up with some oolong tea. Came home and brewed myself some green tea, popped a Benadryl, and I'm calling it a night.


Tomorrow, though, I'm trying to keep it liquid. At least through lunch, because I know David ain't going to be too keen on chicken broth for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment