Sunday, June 17, 2012

Operation Skinflint McGee

We're still on the fast track to buying the aforementioned amazing house. This is all grandly exciting, but from now until the end of July, David and I are in dire need of retaining as much cash money as we can from our paychecks to ensure we keep said house. We're in great shape financially, but I'm kind of in panic mode that something horribly unforeseen is going to go awry at the closing, so. For the next month-and-some-change, we're spending money on (1) utilities, (2) rent, (3) gas, (4) essential groceries. Annnnnd that's essentially it.

That most likely means I'm going to be getting awfully creative with cheap-or-free things to do. Maybe I'll share them here for all two of my avid readers.

In the meantime, here's a freebie to tide you over:

Ideal Moisturizing/Cleansing Mask For Obscenely Sensitive Skin:
1 tbsp. plain yogurt +
1 tbsp. oatmeal (the real stuff, preferably ground up) +
a teensy-tiny pinch of honey =
heaven for my skin

No really. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment