Friday, October 5, 2012

Cleanse - Day 2

Veggies today. I did cave and had a few fruits, but I behaved myself for the most part. I was allowed to have a freaking baked potato for breakfast, so there was that. Lots of the veggie soup I had, some southern-style cole slaw (that consisted solely of cabbage and apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper).

And I made spaghetti squash for the first time! It was pretty bland all by itself, but I added some lemon juice and a liiiiittle bit of butter. That plus a salad, and I'm kinda full. Tomorrow is fruits and vegetables, but all I really want at this point is some freaking protein. And cake. Lots of cake.

Now comes the hard part: sticking to the plan over the weekend. We're going to a freaking fair this weekend. How am I not going to want to jump the bones of the first funnel cake I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment