Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cleanse - Day 1

Here we go, gang. Day 1 of 7 of non-processed food cleanse. Today was fruit day. All fruit. As much as I could muster. Apples, pears, grapes, cranberries, cantaloupe, and a ton of water.

Last night, I made the "wonder soup" (which is supposedly allowed whenever you want) that consisted of cabbage, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and celery (plus one permitted packet of onion soup mix). A crap-ton of it, to be honest. I had a little bit of it for dinner. Right now, though, I'm experiencing a serious sugar crash. I'm exhausted, and it's barely 9 o'clock.

On deck for tomorrow: Veggies. All of the veggies. I'm even supposed to have (gasp) a baked potato with butter (okay, so just "a pat," but c'mon) for breakfast. Then it's probably more soup, my own personal brand of cole slaw (i.e., just cabbage and white vinegar), steamed broccoli, and whatever else I can literally cook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment