Friday, November 18, 2011

Today's Post Brought to You by Sisterly Brags

First of all, good news: I didn't fall off the wagon after Day One! So that's promising. Hold your applause until the end of the week.

Second of all, today's blog entry details a bit of sisterly pride. See, my baby sister Nicole (who has retained quite a pleasant and fitting nickname of "Coleybear," and also sometimes "Coley," but much of the time, just "Bear") has scored a sweet gig with Walt Disney World Resort, where she's a cast member at Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

A few months back, I had the pleasure of visiting her safari for the first time. What follows is the lovely three-part chronicle of her safari.

Watch and be amazed as my awesome sister drops some animal knowledge and socks it to the poachers. Bonus: Keep an eye out for a faux-mustachio'd baron-type gentleman. That'd be my husband.

And don't be alarmed by any childish squeaks. That was me.








You can catch my fantastic sister at Disney's Animal Kingdom now through the holiday season. After that, you're on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment