Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brighter

When my work day went from "hey, this isn't so bad" to "pardon me while I stammer helplessly at you through the phone because I simply cannot do anything for you," a few silver linings brightened my damp little cloud:

  • Getting my hair cut for the first time since May (it's cute, shorter. I'd take a picture but I'm sans makeup and hair's sans-style. If I get enough demand from my adoring fans, I'll take one later.)
  • Having leftover harvest stew for dinner but mostly a slice of Funfetti cake
  • Doing a bit of eBay shopping for beauty items and a new iPhone case, because reasons
  • My skin's finally on the mend and feels healthy and by golly, I feel more like myself because of it
  • I have less than 10 entries left before I'm no longer obligated to this blog

Yeah, I'm a little bittersweet about that last one, but I'll be glad to not feel the pressing obligation of hammering out a blog entry each day. I'll still come back, y'know, when I have something valuable to add to the blogosphere.

That'll happen. I promise.

1 comment: